Myyty RTX 4080 VERTO EPIC-X RGB OC (Tampere/Kangasala) 1150€

Tuote: RTX 4080 VERTO EPIC-X RGB OC
Hinta: 1150
Tuote ostettu (mistä ja milloin): Proshop pe 25. elok. 2023
Kuitti löytyy (takuu voimassa): Juu
Muuta huomioitavaa: Ei mitään, aivan loistava kortti. Kannattaa lukea TechPowerup arvostelu tästä. Itselle vain piisaa vähän vähempi teho. Laatikko ja kaikki kilkkeet mukaan.

It's been a while since I've tested a graphics card from PNY, we all mostly know them from the professional-grade NVIDIA graphics cards that they produce. It seems they are making a push for the consumer market—no doubt to capture EVGA's market share that's available now. I have to say I'm seriously impressed by what PNY has delivered here. Their cooling solution is top-notch and can easily compete with the offerings from ASUS, MSI and Zotac. Having the most powerful cooler won't help any bit if your fan settings suck. Here too, PNY has done a fantastic job. Their card is actually the quietest RTX 4080 that I've tested today. Yup, even quieter than the premium offerings from MSI and ASUS. With just 26 dBA under full load, the card is pretty much inaudible in any setup that has other source of noise, like the CPU cooler or watercooling radiator fans. It seems PNY understands that offering great noise levels sells GPUs. MSI realized this many years ago, hence their stellar climb from value-manufacturer to tier one hardware company started. While other vendors include a dual BIOS feature with their cards, I see no reason why this is needed on the PNY RTX 4080. The card runs extremely quiet, and runs at super low temperatures of 64°C—what else could you wish for?

Paikkakunta (ilmoita myös otsikossa ja tagissa): Tampere/Kangasala
Toimitustapa: Nouto/Posti (rahat ennakkoon)
Maksutapa: MobilePay/tilisiirto/käteinen

Kuva:
1707201047536.jpeg

Viimeksi muokattu:
Toggle Sidebar

Uusimmat viestit

Statistiikka

Viestiketjut
242 668
Jäsenet
71 233
Uusin jäsen