Myyty PS4 PRO 1 TB SSD, Games and PSVR bundle (HKI)

The PS4 Pro and PSVR can be bought together for a reduced price or can be bought separately as well. I, ofcourse prefer to sell them all together.

The PS4 Pro is in nice and clean condition. It has been upgraded with a 1 TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD. So game loading time and overall performance have significantly improved.

Comes with the original box, HDMI cable, a 2M USB cable, and of course, the DS4 controller. The controller has a brand new grippy shell on it.

There are a few games that come with the package. RDR2, Death Stranding, and The Last of Us Remastered.

The whole PS4 Package is 250 Euro.

The PSVR is version 2 which supports HDR passthrough. It has been used only once though as VR is not really my thing. Comes with everything that came in the original box. I have the box for it as well. Has warranty.

The PSVR is 120 euros.

If you buy everything together, then the price is 350 Euro.

Preferably F2F in Helsinki. I can post it too upon proper agreement.

The acceptable method of payment is a Bank transfer to MobilePay.

Ask me for pictures!

Viimeksi muokattu:
Hi
If still available and the psvr kit includes also the move controllers i am willing to pay asking price for it, but needs to be posted as i live 170km away.
Br, Jani

Ok, thanks for the prompt reply. My bad, i had understood that they allways come bundled.

Toggle Sidebar

Statistiikka

Viestiketjut
237 401
Jäsenet
70 408
Uusin jäsen
allun90

Hinta.fi

Ylös Bottom