Tempered Glass shattered during delivery

Hello Everybody. It's my first post on this forum and I would like to have some suggestion

Tempered glass of my Antec NX300 got broken during the delivery by Posti because the sender Forgot to put the fragile sticker on the package
The damage complain has been submitted to Posti but I am not hoping any reply back from them ‍♂

I would like to know about your opinion on how would you deal with the chassis?
Should i go for a similar range of case or should i do some custom DIY with this chassis?

Would love to know your opinion and some suggestions regarding it.

IMG_20200801_003615.jpg

IMG_20200722_181900.jpg

Well if i was in your shoes i would propably 3d print a new side for that case. Someone has propably made a custom side for that case, so google and download that file and google if there is a free or decent priced 3d printing place in your town and just print it :) for example, we have a free of charge 3d printer at Oulu main library.

Viimeksi muokattu:

selectamatic

BANNATTU
BANNED
Polycarbonate is good option to replace. Doesn't crack as easily as plexiglass and is easy saw yourself. You buy it in most glass shops or Etra, Biltema, and some IKH stores have it too.

Etras usually have some leftover pieces to choose from and they are cheap.

Polycarbonate is good option to replace. Doesn't crack as easily as plexiglass and is easy saw yourself. You buy it in most glass shops or Etra, Biltema, and some IKH stores have it too.

Etras usually have some leftover pieces to choose from and they are cheap.
Great option. I will look in the stores.

Sure, 3d printing is much more complicated. I have sucky ass kolink citadel case, and i have been thinking about printing a new front panel for it for better airflow :)

Someone has already done it here. The design does not fit in my eye but luckily i can fix it by myself :)

I assume it was not bought and sent from a store? As in if you bought it new from a store I would contact the store and ask for return and replacement.

[QUOTE = "Rupert, post: 7306317, member: 3078"]
I assume it was not bought and sent from a store? As in if you bought it new from a store I would contact the store and ask for return and replacement.
[/ Quote]
Yes it was bought from someone on Tori.

Toggle Sidebar

Statistiikka

Viestiketjut
240 380
Jäsenet
70 899
Uusin jäsen
kss247

Hinta.fi

Ylös Bottom