Ostetaan M2 SSD screw and standoff for Asus motherboard

I bought a second-hand Asus PRIME B450-PLUS motherboard and didn't realize that the package for the M2 SSD screws was missing. I have just bought a new M2 NMVe SSD but now I can't mount it.
So if someone has a spare M2 screw and a standoff that fits the Asus motherboard, I can buy it. I can pick up in the Helsinki area but the post is ok too.
Pictures of the screw, standoff are attached.

Liitteet

Check out your local computer shop where you can order an unbranded setup, I mean one of those that let you pick all the parts and then slap them together for you. They often unofficially sell some unlisted small parts if you just ask. If you're in Helsinki metropolitan area Cruzbroker in Western Vantaa is a good example. That's where I used to refill my stock of small screws, standoffs and other smallish trinkets.

[QUOTE = "pertsavk, post: 7102950, member: 7475"]
Check out your local computer shop where you can order an unbranded setup, I mean one of those that let you pick all the parts and then slap them together for you. They often unofficially sell some unlisted small parts if you just ask. If you're in Helsinki Metropolitan area Cruzbroker in Western Vantaa is a good example. That's where I used to refill my stock of small screws, standoffs and other smallish trinkets.
[/ Quote]
Thank you for the great advice. I have contacted Asus Nordic and they are kind enough to offer to send me the screw package for free once they have it in stock. In case that it takes too long or they won't be able to send it, I will contact Cruzbroker :D

Toggle Sidebar

Uusimmat viestit

Statistiikka

Viestiketjut
248 222
Jäsenet
72 151
Uusin jäsen
Osimandius

Hinta.fi

Ylös Bottom