Myyty inno3d 1080ti iChill x3 ultra

Dave.HW

BANNATTU
BANNED
Myytävä tuote: iChiLL GeForce GTX 1080 Ti X3 Ultra
Hinta: 420
Tuote ostettu (mistä ja milloin): Latvia
Kuitti löytyy (takuu voimassa): Warranty expired
Muuta huomioitavaa: used in mining for 10 months on downclock. tested in 100 percent working condition. Under stress test temps are stable max 70 degrees. Solid build gpu and runs very silent.

Sijainti: Espoo
Toimitustapa: Pick up or posti
Maksutapa: Cash, mobilepay, bank transfer

Kuva: Whats-App-Image-2019-12-29-at-21-23-06

Viimeksi muokattu:
I'm offering 360€ plus postage, and a personal guarantee that the item will be working upon arrival (no artifacts etc. By default, I'm assuming it has been used for mining?).

Your offer is too low
How long has it been used for mining? At least you've sold bunch of Ti's and your ad doesn't mention about the mining usage. 24h x 730 days is 17500 hours of pure stress to the GPU compared to gaming, which hourly usage is around a quarter of that amount. My offer is based on expected lifetime of the GPU :)

I offer 300€ with shippin when all other buyers not buy this card. Contact me when the time is.

Dave.HW

BANNATTU
BANNED
How long has it been used for mining? At least you've sold bunch of Ti's and your ad doesn't mention about the mining usage. 24h x 730 days is 17500 hours of pure stress to the GPU compared to gaming, which hourly usage is around a quarter of that amount. My offer is based on expected lifetime of the GPU :)
Well, in most cases you gamers always overclock the gpu to 100-115 percent, shortening life expectancy of the gpu... my cards mined on a down voltage to ensure the best power consumption and performance ratio adding good ventilation to that. Plus they where mined for a year, and last year they where switched of due to the low price of crypto... so yea your thought are not right, and my asking price is exactly how much it costs.
If you are not familiar with the mining topic and how it is done in a right way, then don’t try to throw here wrong assumptions and wrong calculations, which are not based on real facts

Well, in most cases you gamers always overclock the gpu to 100-115 percent, shortening life expectancy of the gpu... my cards mined on a down voltage to ensure the best power consumption and performance ratio adding good ventilation to that. Plus they where mined for a year, and last year they where switched of due to the low price of crypto... so yea your thought are not right, and my asking price is exactly how much it costs.
If you are not familiar with the mining topic and how it is done in a right way, then don’t try to throw here wrong assumptions and wrong calculations, which are not based on real facts
To begin with, my assumption was right about GPU was being used for mining, which is ok, hence there was no mention about it? If there's no facts mentioned, one can only assume. Do you have the receipt for the GPU? Inno3d products tend to have 3 year warranty :)

Dave.HW

BANNATTU
BANNED
To begin with, my assumption was right about GPU was being used for mining, which is ok, hence there was no mention about it? If there's no facts mentioned, one can only assume. Do you have the receipt for the GPU? Inno3d products tend to have 3 year warranty :)
there was 24 moths warranty on those inno3d. receipt was for company, so i cant show it to you. You can check all my posts and when ppl ask about mining i tell them honestly. Same happened with you here. Dont know whats that offtopic came here if you dont want to buy. You should create another topic in some discussion forum about mining and talk there i guess. Here is a business forum to buy and sell. Hope i answered all your questions and if you want to talk further write me personal message. Thanks.

You should mention that these cards were used for mining in first post and your future selling posts too. I believe that is the fair play for all. Then no one could complain about it. It's a grey area when you don't tell about it.

Edit. Me personally, I don't think that used mining cards are bad. I have one in my computer right now and it's been good for over a year now. But I think it is fair to tell that these were used for mining because not everyone want these cards

Viimeksi muokattu:
You should mention that these cards were used for mining in first post and your future selling posts too. I believe that is the fair play for all. Then no one could complain about it. It's a grey area when you don't tell about it.

Edit. Me personally, I don't think that used mining cards are bad. I have one in my computer right now and it's been good for over a year now. But I think it is fair to tell that these were used for mining because not everyone want these cards
I genuinely don't understand the stress about cards used for mining. If something, they're in far better condition compared to ones used for gaming. The only true damage to a GPU comes from varying heat expansion which is non-existent in mining GPUs due to fixed load and cooling. On the other hand cards used for entertainment purposes are constantly stressed with varying loads. Then again some argue the fans are the problem, how ever the MTBF (mean time between failures) for GPU fans are usually around 100-200k hours which converts to over a decade of continuous spinning.

Dave.HW

BANNATTU
BANNED
I genuinely don't understand the stress about cards used for mining. If something, they're in far better condition compared to ones used for gaming. The only true damage to a GPU comes from varying heat expansion which is non-existent in mining GPUs due to fixed load and cooling. On the other hand cards used for entertainment purposes are constantly stressed with varying loads. Then again some argue the fans are the problem, how ever the MTBF (mean time between failures) for GPU fans are usually around 100-200k hours which converts to over a decade of continuous spinning.
I agree with you. I’m just way too tired to explain the same thing all the time. ;)

Kinda paradoxal. You don't have to explain anything if you put the details on the ad?
Pistin nyt ylläpidolle viestiä tästä asiasta jos he ottaisivat jotain kantaa näihin ilmoituksiin. Mielestäni se että nämä ovat vanhoja mining kortteja pitäisi mainita myynti-ilmoituksessa suoraan niin siten ei kenenkään tarvitsisi siitä mitään kysellä. Tietysti ne ketkä asian tietävät niin se tulee selkeeksi jo ensimmäisestä tämän hetkisestä viestistä mutta kun kaikki eivät ole niin valveutuneita. Toivottavasti saadaan joku selkeys tähän asiaan.

escalibur

"Random Tech Channel" @ YouTube
@Dave.HW You have been asked before about this and this is the last warning.

Please state clearly in the opening post that the cards were been used for mining. Also mention for how long they have been used for such purpose.

Toggle Sidebar

Statistiikka

Viestiketjut
244 676
Jäsenet
71 518
Uusin jäsen
Jefe

Hinta.fi

Ylös Bottom