Tuote ostettu (mistä ja milloin): Verkkokauppa 2016
Kuitti löytyy (takuu voimassa): Verkkokauppa 2019
Muuta huomioitavaa: no original packages

Sijainti: 00410 Helsinki
Toimitustapa: pick-up, SmartPost
Maksutapa: cash, DanskeBank, MobilePay

Kuva: available upon request

Viimeksi muokattu:
It just not good enough for gaming at 1440p to me. Sorry you feel that way..
And that came as a surprise to you ? Considering you already bought and sold quite a few of these or similarly performing cards within a year. :rofl:

Viimeksi muokattu:
And that came as a surprise to you ? Considering you already bought and sold quite a few of these or similarly performing cards within a year. :rofl:
Yeah, it was a surprise :D. I never had a 27 inches 1440p 144hz monitor before last week. My gtx680 4gb is literally crying, and I didn't do enough research

Yeah, it was a surprise :D. I never had a 27 inches 1440p 144hz monitor before last week. My gtx680 4gb is literally crying, and I didn't do enough research
How is it even possible you are on a GTX 680 4gb ? Within the last 9 months you have bought AT LEAST one GTX 1080, 2 GTX 980Tis, RX 480 8GB and lots of others. Just happened to mess up your research on all of them and had to resell them for 25% more within a day or 2 of buying them ? :lol:

Viimeksi muokattu:

AngryOrangE

BANNATTU
BANNED
be honest man ;) you just love to grabbing some money ,buying lowest prices and get much highest price what can get ;) anyway nothing wrong with that one but in Finland

many who read these forums understand that point some of users also call people like that " trogari"

and you are professional enough to know what cards are best for play what resolution too :) like i say be honest man :D

How is it even possible you are on a GTX 680 4gb ? Within the last 9 months you have bought AT LEAST one GTX 1080, 2 GTX 980Tis, RX 480 8GB and lots of others. Just happened to mess up your research on all of them and had to resell them for 25% more within a day or 2 of buying them ? :lol:
If you did that much research on my activities, then you should have seen that I bought a GTX680 4GB some time ago here on this forum. and yeah, I was running it after selling all those high end gpus because I needed to save some money. Also, all the gpus I bought prior to this GTX980 was for 1080p gaming, so it's flattered that you think I'm good enough to know my research, but maybe I'm not. 1440p is new for me :D

be honest man ;) you just love to grabbing some money ,buying lowest prices and get much highest price what can get ;) anyway nothing wrong with that one but in Finland

many who read these forums understand that point some of users also call people like that " trogari"

and you are professional enough to know what cards are best for play what resolution too :) like i say be honest man :D
Yeah, it was a good price, noone would disagree to that, and I'm sure anyone would jump the gun for it like I did. And yeah, obviously, I bought it with the thought that I can first try it out, and even if it's not enough, I can easily sell it later. And turned out that it wasn't enough for my new gaming monitor, so why not selling it, quickly get some cash, and find a better solution? I don't get the gaming experience I want with the GTX680 4GB anyway, so I can basically bare with it for a week or 2 more, before I can find a better gpu with the money from this sale. That's my thought process, and I guess many in my situation would have done the same.

Will this sale be such a big deal for you guys if I keep the card for 1-2 more months before selling it? I don't think so. But I need money to buy a better gpu right now, so I decided to sell it anyway.

You and people who deal with me know what I am like, so there's not much else for me to say, it won't change people's judgement, I believe :D. Thanks anyway! :)

Toggle Sidebar

Uusimmat viestit

Statistiikka

Viestiketjut
245 369
Jäsenet
71 647
Uusin jäsen
MarkosH-EST

Hinta.fi

Ylös Bottom