Myyty FujiFilm X20, 100€, Vantaa

Tuote: FujiFilm X20
Hinta: 100€/tarjous
Tuote ostettu (mistä ja milloin): Rajala ProShop, 2014
Kuitti löytyy (takuu voimassa): No, No
Muuta huomioitavaa: Camera was dropped on a hard surface but it didn't brake. There is a visible bump (photo 3) on the lower part of the lens which is luckily not interfering with cameras functionality. Zoom and autofocus work flawlessly.

Paikkakunta (ilmoita myös otsikossa ja tagissa): Vantaa
Toimitustapa: Nouto
Maksutapa: Käteinen, MobilePay

Kuva: What comes with the package is: Camera, leather case, charger with extra battery, original leash, 8GB SanDisk Extreme memory card.

Liitteet

Viimeksi muokattu:
Hi, i'm throwing in offer for 80€ including shipping (if shipping is possible).

Hi. Thanks for the offer. I could ship it, no problem. How about 80€ + shipping costs?

Hi. Thanks for the offer. I could ship it, no problem. How about 80€ + shipping costs?
This is okay. Though i really don't know how the forum rules apply on this situation, when pingo basically had better offer before mine.

Hi Niksi, Pingo. Thank you for your offers. Is any of you willing to pay the asking price -> 100€ + shipping costs? This could be a fair way to solve this situation in my opinion. Feel free to send me YV.

Hi Niksi, Pingo. Thank you for your offers. Is any of you willing to pay the asking price -> 100€ + shipping costs? This could be a fair way to solve this situation in my opinion. Feel free to send me YV.
I can offer the full 100 € + shipping

Toggle Sidebar

Uusimmat viestit

Statistiikka

Viestiketjut
241 142
Jäsenet
71 009
Uusin jäsen
S0mpa

Hinta.fi

Ylös Bottom