Myyty Flare Audio Reference R1

Myytävä tuote: Flare Audio Reference R1
Hinta: 70 €

Muuta huomioitavaa: Myyty EpiFF:lle.

"Claiming to be the first fully open headphone on the market, this is not in regards to the headphones ear cup housing having an open mesh grill like the usual headphones we think of when talking open backs, such as the Sennheiser HD650/600/800 or other models. They are referencing the driver inside. By porting the housing of the headphone around the outer edge on either side, Flare Audio was able to “pressure balance” the driver internally, effectively removing all standing waves in the sound, creating linear driver movement, which is crucial to achieving distortion free sound according to the Managing Director, Davies Roberts, over at Flare Audio. They do this by implementing their SpaceTM and VortexTM technology."

"Treble is a strong point of this headphone and rivals the Hifiman headphones to my ears in some ways. Powerful, gently brightened and totally void of harshness or sibilant tendencies. Usually, dynamic headphones sound so thin and unnatural to me with regard to treble, however this R1 again sounds a lot like an improved Koss ESP 950 Electrostatic on the upper end, actually nearing the Stax headphones in the way it portrays itself in terms of solidity and firmness. This is a type of treble that I’ve also not found in any Dynamic headphone I’ve ever used and I consider it closer to the way Hifiman has portrayed the treble in the HE-6 and the HE-560."

The Reference R1 By Flare Audio — Page 2 Of 2 — Headfonics Reviews

Lisätietoja itse kuulokkeiden tekniikasta/patenteista löytyy myös täältä:

P.S. Äänenlaatuun pystyy itsekin vaikuttamaan melkoisesti haluamallaan tavallaan, joko EQ:lla tai sitten peittämällä osan tai vaikka kaikki kolot kuulokkeiden sivulta.

Paikkakunta (ilmoita myös otsikossa): Salo
Toimitustapa: Nouto, postitus
Maksutapa: Käteinen, tilisiirto, MP

Kuva:

Liitteet

Viimeksi muokattu:
Toggle Sidebar

Uusimmat viestit

Statistiikka

Viestiketjut
242 158
Jäsenet