-

Kellään mitään hajua?
Ei. Paitsi että googlettamalla löytyy aika paljon ongelmia eri mallisten MSI:n läppäreiden tuulettimien toiminnan osalta. Joku käyttäjä oli oheisessa aika wanhassa ketjussa (muutaman vuoden takaa) saanut oikuttelevan tuulettimen pyörimään puhdistamalla liittimen kontaktit mutta uskoisin että kyseessä oli poikkeustapaus.

Hello guys! Let me just add my two cents on the issue.

Same as everyone else here, one day my GT72VR 7RE starting shutting down unexpectedly. As it turned out it was due to overheating, as the CPU fan had stopped working for no reason at all.

As some others have mentioned, if I manually spin the fan, then it would continue to work without any issues (even in Cooler Boost mode). However, when starting on its own, it just barely started to move and then completely stopped.

I tried cleaning and switching the CPU and GPU fans to see if the issue lies with them, or with the motherboard connector. Both fans were working properly on the GPU port, but none of them on the CPU 3-pin connector.

So, I tried cleaning the motherboard CPU fan socket with 99% isopropyl alcohol (you can also use a contact cleaner product) and both of the fans started working again.

Not sure if this will solve the issue for anyone else, but (at least until now!) it did solve it for me, so I thought it would be worth to share!

Tuossa samassa ketjussa joku toinen käyttäjä oli tilannut tällaisen tuotteen korvaamaan viallista tuuletintaan:

Mutta jos tuolta amazonin tuotesivulta lukee käyttäjäkommentteja niin joillain pelittää, joillain ei. Joku väittää että tuote ei olisi speksien mukainen.

En sitten tiedä miksi nämä ovat niin vaikeita tapauksia. Ehkä BIOS-versio ja Dragon Centerin versio vaikuttavat? Ehkä tuulettimien laadussa on hajontaa tai liikaa toleransseja?

Jos joku ketjuun eksyy niin oli tuulettimien säätöjen kanssa mietintöjä, mutta saatu toimimaan päivittämällä dragon center

Viimeksi muokattu:
Toggle Sidebar

Uusimmat viestit

Statistiikka

Viestiketjut
242 404
Jäsenet
71 206
Uusin jäsen
Jocn Rock

Hinta.fi

Ylös Bottom