RTX2080s warranty

Hey,

sorry for writing in english but my suomi isn´t good enough.

Rtx2080s died about 6 weeks ago. I send it to repair service they confirmed and said it will be replaced with an rtx3070. That was about 5 weeks ago. They did say because of world wide shortage it can take sometime. What time frame am i looking at? Did anyone had a similar experience recently? Bought Ence system via Telia about a year ago and needed to send in whole machine.

Thanks!

There is this thread which follows availability of 30x0 series cards.

There are people who have waited close to year for their order. Some can snatch them from the drops faster but generally we are talking of timeframes from few weeks to several months of waiting.

There is this thread which follows availability of 30x0 series cards.

There are people who have waited close to year for their order. Some can snatch them from the drops faster but generally we are talking of timeframes from few weeks to several months of waiting.
Thanks, I know but I´m not talking about buying one. My 10month old 2080s broke down and finnish repair service said since it´s not manufactured anymore it will be replaced with an 3070. But how long does it take for Asus to send replacement in this crazy times ?

Toggle Sidebar

Uusimmat viestit

Statistiikka

Viestiketjut
240 217
Jäsenet
70 874
Uusin jäsen
Lorenz997

Hinta.fi

Ylös Bottom