• Hyvät tarjoukset -alueen ohjeet ja säännöt

• Uuden tarjouksen kohdalla valmispohjan ja etuliitteen käyttö on pakollista!
    • Otsikkomuotoilu: Tuote, kauppa, tarjoushinta
    • Ainoastaan tarjouksia, jotka toimitetaan Suomeen
    • Ei ref-linkkejä

Tekniikka Roborock Q Revo robotti-imuri, Gigantti

Uudempi Q Revo S malli korjaa ilmeisesti nämä ongelmat:

Based on the feedback, it seems like the following items have been upgraded:

1. Less noisy during emptying the dustbin.
2. Increase suction power.
3. Solve the issue of water leaking.
4. Upgraded the mop washing tray, easy to remove the sensor.

Uudempi Q Revo S malli korjaa ilmeisesti nämä ongelmat:

Based on the feedback, it seems like the following items have been upgraded:

1. Less noisy during emptying the dustbin.
2. Increase suction power.
3. Solve the issue of water leaking.
4. Upgraded the mop washing tray, easy to remove the sensor.
Q revo S on 650€. Ei mielestäni tällä hetkellä tuon hintaeron arvoisia parannuksia. Voi kyllä olla että blackfridaysta tms. saa jo edullisemmin.

Tämän hetkisellä tarjonnalla tuo tarjouksen Q revo on aika no brainer.

Mitäköhän tuolla water leakingillä meinataan?
Imuri vai telakka saattaa pissiä?

Mitäköhän tuolla water leakingillä meinataan?
Imuri vai telakka saattaa pissiä?
Ilmeisesti telakka kalkkeutuu jos on kovaa vettä, sitruunahapolla puhdistaminen auttaa.

I had exactly the same problem and tried to find a solution with Roborock support.
Hereby their response:

"Thank you for taking the time to reach out to Roborock Customer Support and we are sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with your device.
Due to water quality reasons, such as excessive water hardness or too many impurities in the water, scale may be generated in the pipelines, causing internal seal failure and water leakage. It is recommended to add clean tap water to the clean water tank, and let the dock wash the mop cloth. If water leakage still exists. You can follow these steps:

1. Add 1L of clean water to the clean water tank, and then pour in about 20g of citric acid, till its fully dissolved.
  2. Place the robot into the dock. Ensure it is in charging mode. When the robot charges, you can hear the voice report ‘charging’, and the white indicator light on front of the dock will go off. See the attached picture for where to find the indicator. Then, press and hold the HOME button on the robot to start the mop wash process manually.
  3. After the mop wash process, observe whether there is still water leakage. If it still exists, you can repeat the mop wash process the second time to give it a try.
  4. If the issue is resolved, pour out the water containing citric acid in the clean water tank. Add clean water to the clean water tank, and let the dock wash the mop cloth twice to have a try.
I tried their indications and, surprisingly, it worked!!! I still don't know why the problem occurred since I always used filtered clean water to fill the base station. I'm still waiting for more clarifications from Roborock.

Toggle Sidebar

Statistiikka

Viestiketjut
251 691
Jäsenet
72 837
Uusin jäsen
Kaima

Hinta.fi

Ylös Bottom