Messdngerin symbolit

Googletin vaan "messenger chat grey checkmark icon" ja sieltä tuli tälläistä infoa:

Grey Ring - Sending/Not (Yet) Sent More accurately Messenger hasn't heard the Facebook server say "I got your message," in most cases it means the message hasn't (started/finished) uploading yet.

Grey Ring with Grey Check - Sent/Delivering More accurately Messenger heard "I got your message," from the server and is waiting to hear back from the server that the recipient(s) device has told the server "I have the message,"

Grey Circle with Black Check - Delivered More accurately Messenger heard Facebook server tell it, "The recipient(s) confirmed they have the message I delivered."

Recipient's Profile Pic - Read More accurately, that particular recipient's Messenger said that the conversation was opened by said recipient(s,) though the message may not have actually been read or actually opened. Recipient(s) may have tapped "Mark as Read," in notification, or still had the conversation open when the message was delivered, but not actually put eyes on it.

Eli tuossa sun tapauksessa, ylemmässä oletettavasti vastaanottajan profiili kuva, eli luettu ja toisessa sitten viesti on vielä matkalla...

Toggle Sidebar

Statistiikka

Viestiketjut
248 350
Jäsenet
72 198
Uusin jäsen
farhad.void

Hinta.fi

Ylös Bottom