Ratkaistu BSOD after new RAM installation

I have a system with Asus Rof Strix 450f (Bios 4502) with Ryzen 3600 (not overclocked, running on 1.1v), Ram HyperX Fury 2x8GB 3200MHz with DOCP profile (HX432C16FB3K2 / 16) in A2 and B2 ram slots. Recently, I bought another two HyperX Fury 2x8GB 3200MHz (HX432C16FB3K2 / 16) to make my system 32GB. When I play games or do something which takes over 16GB of memory of RAM, It suddenly shows BSOD. Does anyone have any solution to that problem?

** When I played with my two old rams, they haven't gotten any issue.

** Somewhere I read, Ryzen 5 3600 has some issues with 4x Ram when it's 3200Mhz.

Try all 4 sticks and put 2133 speed in bios for the memory. All 4 sticks might not be stable at 3200 speed. If 2133 speed is stable, then try with 2666, 2933 or 3066 speed.

Edit. Did you check in windows that all 4 sticks are recognized. Check with cpu-z.
CPU-Z | Softwares | CPUID

And you should test memory stability with program like this or other mem test program
MemTest: RAM reliability tester for Windows

And you should check SOC voltage for that ryzen CPU, it should be 1,1V. If it's under, that could give some trouble with 4 sticks of ram
This is also very helpful program
ZenTimings (v1.2.5) Download

Viimeksi muokattu:
They all are recognized, I will try them with different frequency , moreover, I have been studying on it, I saw there is something to adjust call tRC and tRFC. Anything help on this ?

Try them with lower speeds first.
The problem might be with those Kingston sticks. Kingston might use different manufacturers chips for they mem kits, so you never know what you get, if you buy them different time or store etc. Some might be hynix and some might be samsung or something else and they do not work very well together because different timings in secondary or/and tertiary. So you might have to run them slower to get compability or manually set the timings.

Edit. With this program you can see what chips are in your mem sticks. But be careful and learn how to use this program first
Thaiphoon Burner - Official Support Website

And this could be helpful also
DRAM Calculator for Ryzen (v1.7.3) Download

Edit 2. corrected some english words

Viimeksi muokattu:
They probably are not the same RAM. Yeah, I know - the product code is the same and they look alike. But they are not the same. Try running Thaiphoon Burner first.

It is possible, that you cannot get them to work together.

Thaiphoon burner does not have settings for C die :(
You just need to read the RAM info and post the pics here, eg:
1629001124667.png

Easy way to check, what memory chips you have in your RAM. My guess is that they will be different with your new sticks and you have to find a common ground. Don't use Taiphoon Burner for anything else than reading this info.

Asiaton käytös
Tämä on suomalainen foorumi. En ymmärrä, miksi täälläkin pitää alistua puhuun englantia. Sitä varten on tsiljoona muuta foorumia.

Kyse ei ole siitä, etteikö porukka osaisi. Vaan siitä, että meidän oma äidinkieli tekee hidasta kuolemaa. Ottaa niin päähän useampikin ravintola, missä samat henkilöt ei vuosienkaan jälkeen osaa sanoa edes "kiitos". Mutta eihän niiden tarvi oppia sitä sanomaan, kun sitä ei kukaan vaadi.

Tämä on suomalainen foorumi. En ymmärrä, miksi täälläkin pitää alistua puhuun englantia. Sitä varten on tsiljoona muuta foorumia.

Kyse ei ole siitä, etteikö porukka osaisi. Vaan siitä, että meidän oma äidinkieli tekee hidasta kuolemaa. Ottaa niin päähän useampikin ravintola, missä samat henkilöt ei vuosienkaan jälkeen osaa sanoa edes "kiitos". Mutta eihän niiden tarvi oppia sitä sanomaan, kun sitä ei kukaan vaadi.

No nyt. !

I can see a lot of Grudge on "english speakers / foreigners" but I have to mention that my problem is not solved yet. I will try them after I finish my Real life job :) Anyway, I always thank people on my post to everyone after reaching to a solution or conclusion with closure.

Thanks to everyone who tried to support me. I think this is my last post in this forum.

Conclusion:

I will return those Rams, because it doesn't work successfully unless they are same kit. To have them working I have to edit some values like tRC and others. Which I am not expert enough. Special thanks to Jobbus and hsalonen for trying to help me regarding matter.

Viimeksi muokattu:
You should change the headline ”banner” to ”ratkaistu” which means resolved. That way other people with similar problem can find help without making a new thread. :shighfive:

Toggle Sidebar

Statistiikka

Viestiketjut
245 926
Jäsenet
71 748
Uusin jäsen
karja-evakko

Hinta.fi

Ylös Bottom