• Hyvät tarjoukset -alueen ohjeet ja säännöt

• Uuden tarjouksen kohdalla valmispohjan ja etuliitteen käyttö on pakollista!
    • Otsikkomuotoilu: Tuote, kauppa, tarjoushinta
    • Ainoastaan tarjouksia, jotka toimitetaan Suomeen
    • Ei ref-linkkejä

Muut Bosch GLL 3-80 C Linjalaser 12V

0nanias

Make ATK Great Again
Tuote: Bosch GLL 3-80 C Linjalaser 12V
Tarjoushinta: 349.67e sis. suomen ALV.
Normaalihinta: Enemmän
Kauppa: Amazon.de
Voimassa:
Linkki: https://www.amazon.de/-/en/gp/product/B0752F314L
Promokoodi:

Kommentti tarjouksesta:

Sisältää tuotteet
L-BOXX 136
Yleispidin BM 1 Professional
Lasertähtäintaulu
Suojapussi
Akku GBA 12V 2Ah
Pikalaturi GAL 12V-40

0nanias

Make ATK Great Again
Vihreenä olis hyväkin diili, punanen laseri ei enää nappaa.
Revikoissa on kuvia C vs CG ja eipä noissa näyttäisi juurikaan olevan eroa näkyvyydessä.

e. tässä yhden kuvallisen revikan teksti google translaten läpi käännettynä.

In advance for fast readers:
I bought the GLL 3-80 C line laser, the LR7 receiver and the 240 leveling staff in a set.

After I had the opportunity to compare the GLL 3-80 C line laser (red laser technology) with the GLL 3-80 CG line laser (green laser technology), I finally decided on the GLL 3-80 C.
According to Bosch, the main argument for green laser technology is better visibility. Personally, I didn't see any added value in terms of visibility with green laser technology.
However, I can say quite clearly that both lasers are great devices and they are in no way inferior to each other and are also at the top of the ranking compared to the competition.

Detailed:

I tested the lasers on outdoor construction sites and indoors in very bright rooms with plenty of daylight. Both tests were carried out under cloudless skies, sunny and midday sun position.
I also tested the lasers for height leveling when creating a floor slab. For this I bought the LR7 laser receiver and the 240 measuring staff from Bosch.

For testing outdoors:
In my weather situation at the time of the test, the laser beam of the GLL 3-80 C as well as the GLL 3-80 CG could no longer be seen at a distance of approx. 2 - 3 meters. So I was hoping for a little more. But OK, under my test conditions, the competition would probably not have been more visible at a distance. I didn't take any pictures of this situation because you can't see anything where you can't see anything.
If you use the two lasers with the LR7 laser receiver outdoors, poor visibility is not a problem at all. I have tested both lasers with the laser receiver at a distance of 50 meters and you can mark exactly on the mm. The LR7 laser receiver works with absolute precision and allows almost no tolerance in the deviation. Really great receiver. I couldn't tell any difference between the two lasers.

For the outdoor test when leveling:
The weather conditions for the test were sunny as described above. I leveled the height with the Bosch LR7 laser receiver and the Bosch 240 leveling rod and leveled the ground for a floor slab.
It worked equally well with the GLL 3-80 C and the GLL 3-80 CG. I couldn't tell a difference.
Regarding the LR7 laser receiver and the Bosch 240 measuring staff, I can say that the combination of the two lasers works extremely well.
However, I can't decide whether I find the precision of the LR7 laser receiver annoying or great in this application. The deviation tolerance of the laser receiver is so minimal that it is difficult to find the exact height, since you constantly come out of the tolerance range and it cannot be set any larger.
In any case, if you have the LR7 laser receiver, the Bosch 240 measuring stick and one of the two Bosch lasers, you do not need to purchase a separate rotating laser in the ambitious/professional DIY sector. The combination is great and works.

For the test in the interior:
I tested the lasers at a distance of 14 meters. The closest wall was 8 meters from the lasers. The nearest 11 meters and the furthest away was 14 meters away.

Up to the distances of 8 and 11 meters, the GLL 3-80 C was slightly more visible with its red laser technology.
A clear difference was seen at the 14 meter distance. Here the GLL 3-80 C with the red laser technology was still clearly visible, but the GLL 3-80 CG with the green laser was almost completely invisible. That surprised me myself. But it was like that, look at the pictures.
With both lasers, the width of the laser beam increases as the distance from the wall increases. At the 14 meters, the laser beam was 5mm thick for both lasers. At a distance of 1.5 meters 3mm.
The width of the laser beam is between 3-5mm depending on the distance to the wall. You can work great with that. In principle, it doesn't matter how thick the laser beam is, because either the upper edge of the laser line or the lower edge of the laser line is used for marking.

Neither laser had any flaws, scatter or double lines. So everything was as it should be.

I also tested the two lasers in a darkened room and in a dark room. There is no difference here between the Laser GLL 3-80 C and GLL 3-80 CG.

In a product review I read that the battery cannot be removed when the lasers are screwed onto a tripod. That's right, if you screw the mounting plate to the bottom of the laser incorrectly, the mounting plate will block the battery and you won't be able to remove it. However, if you screw the base plate correctly to the laser, it does not block the battery either.

Conclusion:
Bosch has two great products here, both of which I can recommend and would buy again immediately.
From my point of view, which laser technology you choose depends on your personal taste in color.

Viimeksi muokattu:

Antipro

Tukijäsen
Mitenhän tässä tapauksessa menee noi Boschin lahjakampanjat? Näköjään touko-elokuussa ostetuista linjalasereista saa kaupanpäällisen kunhan sen rekisteröi heidän kotisivulleen.

www.pro360.com/prodeals/termsofuse

Saisi ainakin vastaanottimen tai kolmijalan kaupanpäälle, jos sen pystyy lunastamaan Saksasta (Suomen sivuilla sanotaan että Suomesta tilatuista tuotteista ja että lähetetään vain Suomeen).

Pitää varmaan itsekin tilata kun tarvetta olisi...

Mitenhän tässä tapauksessa menee noi Boschin lahjakampanjat?
Jos ostat tuolta Amazon.de niin kaupanpäällinen pitää tilata Saksan Bosch-sivuilta. Ja se toimitetaan saksalaiseen osoitteeseen, eli jos siellä ei asu tuttuja, niin pitää käyttää esim. mailboxde.com välityspalvelua. Lähetys maksaa muutaman kympin.

En ole kokeillut tämänhetkistä kampanjaa, mutta aiemmin on toiminut. Ihan halpaa kaupanpäällistä ulkomailta ei kannata tilata, kun siitä joutuu maksamaan lähetysmaksun.

Viimeksi muokattu:

Antipro

Tukijäsen
Jos ostat tuolta Amazon.de niin kaupanpäällinen pitää tilata Saksan Bosch-sivuilta. Ja se toimitetaan saksalaiseen osoitteeseen, eli jos siellä ei asu tuttuja, niin pitää käyttää esim. mailboxde.com välityspalvelua. Lähetys maksaa muutaman kympin.

En ole kokeillut tämänhetkistä kampanjaa, mutta aiemmin on toiminut. Ihan halpaa kaupanpäällistä ulkomailta ei kannata tilata, kun siitä joutuu maksamaan lähetysmaksun.
Karkeasti laskin, että se parempi kolmijalka joka maksaa noin 125 euroa Suomessa tulisi posteineen tuon osoitekikkailun kautta maksamaan noin 20-30 euroa max. Eli kannattaa varmaankin tilata tuolta ja ottaa kaupanpäällinen Mailboxin kautta.

0nanias

Make ATK Great Again
Näihin akullisiin ei jostain syystä saa tuossa kamppiksessa muita jalkoja kuin parin kympin BT150, tuo kalliimpi BT250 on tarjolla vain noihin patterilaitteisiin. Aika erikoista.

amz.png

Toggle Sidebar

Statistiikka

Viestiketjut
239 685
Jäsenet
70 780
Uusin jäsen
Tauno.T

Hinta.fi

Ylös Bottom