Asus TUF x570 Wifi Plus Broken?

Hi all, please feel free to answer in Finnish. I do understand Finnish but it is really hard to write/speak :D

I have Asus TUF x570 Wifi Plus and I was using it with timings from ryzen dram calculator. I had cold booting issues a couple of times before but it was working stable and booting in the end so I didn't mind. This morning same happened and I wasn't able to boot. I tried resetting the CMOS, short-circuited the pins, took the battery out, but it didn't help. I tried placing the rams to different channels and running it just one ram, that didn't help either.

It is a brand new PC, I built it 3 months ago. I suspect that it might be a mother board or CPU issue but I can't troubleshoot it as I don't have any spare parts. I find it quite unlikely that I fried anything as the overclock was very light. I live in Vantaa, what can I do? It really upsets me that it doesn't work as it is a brand new computer.

Don't have much to add, seems you already tried the common solutions. You could try taking battery out second time and waiting at least 30secs (power cable unplugged).

Double check all the cables from psu are well connected, and that mobo isn't shorting on case.

Yes, I tried waiting over 10 mins as well, it seems that there is something wrong with something else. Flashing the bios seems like an option but I can't access bios and this mobo doesn't have a flashback feature. Where can I get it tested? I basically need PC parts other than mine so that I can troubleshoot.

gm_

That board seems to have status led "q-led" for troubleshooting. It should tell you whats broken.

Thanks for the replies! I will take it to a repair place tomorrow, I think we would be able to do troubleshooting there as they should have some parts to test.

Toggle Sidebar

Statistiikka

Viestiketjut
237 472
Jäsenet
70 412
Uusin jäsen
O&G

Hinta.fi

Ylös Bottom