In the search of Lego Island 2 - Finnish version

Hi everyone! I was brought here from Reddit! Sorry for using English but im not able to speak in finnish and honestly, using Google Translate is going to be more disrespectful!

Another last call Finland! A remaining videogame from your country is missing! : Suomi

Long ago i posted this on your Reddit:

Ey Finland! We are looking to preserve some Playstation videogames from your country, would you help us? : Finland

and them again... I posted this in time:

One last call Finland! A remaining videogame from your country is missing! : Finland

Yeah, people was really kind, but we still we werent succesful in obtaining information about that Lego Island 2 game! So, im pulling another one so we can finish this project, here we go for the third time!

In case you dont want to read that much,

TLDR : Gaming preservation group called Redump needs a game released in finnish version for Sony Playstation 1, "LEGO Island 2: The Brickster's Revenge" with Serial ID " SLES-03302", being one of the last games not properly preserved by this group across the PAL region (Europe, Australia). Would be nice to catch it and dump it in order to finish for the best time in history the PAL Playstation set.

My name is Diego and i come from a platform called VideoGaming Preservation Collective.

Video Game Preservation Collective

Our platform works as a nexus for lot of different videogaming preservation groups and different people from the community. In this case, help is needed for Redump.org for optical media preservation (A.K.A. all kind of discs!)

redump.org • Main page

In the last year, strong efforts were made by the members from this community in order to preserve the full set of games from Sony Playstation 1 & 2, a couple of amazing videoconsoles which we are fighting really hard to preserve every single game ever released. Those efforts included spending a lot of money and coordinating a lot of people to buy and bring those games to people across Europe (like me, in Spain) to obtain a proper data backup and document it.

For the first time in years, we are completely close to document every single detail and data from these game across Europe and Australia, what it's known as the PAL zone (being USA and rest of America, the NTSC zone, and Japan, the NTSC-J zone).

And that's the reason we are calling this Reddit, to ask if any of you is able to even confirm its existence!

"LEGO Island 2: The Brickster's Revenge" with Serial ID " SLES-03302" .

We are really desperate to find this one, as we have great illusions on finishing your country's set of games for Playstation 1!

The main task is to document the disc and all the info around it, plus obtaining a clean backup (its a simple process made by a tool called IsoBuster). This process can be done by anyone owning the disc if you have a PC with disc reader. So, if you are still interested in helping us but dont wont to give out the game, you dont have to, as you can follow our steps (which doesnt go beyond than copying some info writen in the disc and dumping it with IsoBuster).

In the case of "Lego Island 2", it would be better to have the disc in our hands, as dumping it with our special hardware would help us obtain more information about it, but still, dumping it with IsoBuster would deliver a correct backup for preservation.

Thanks all so much for your atention!

Vision

Make ATK Great Again
Viimeksi muokattu:
Toggle Sidebar

Statistiikka

Viestiketjut
240 195
Jäsenet
70 870
Uusin jäsen
liianvanha